Tuesday, June 28, 2011

tuesday night

It has been a long day for our group. Fatigue is setting in some and tempers are a little short. Pray that we rest well tonight and will be rejuvenated for another day of work and fun. Some stories of the day...my group went to the zoo and with minor issues had a good but hot time. Will spent time talking to a kid who hasn't worn socks in 2 weeks simply because he doesn't have any. Christine was recreation coordinator at her site and had kids already ask why the group has to leave. Eathan has little girls fighting over who gets to be his girlfriend. Fils crew has helped 2 more elderly folks clean their houses. Great work is being done. Joey, Brittany, hannah, and emily have all participated in worship leadership. I had to pinch hit for the song leader this morning because he's a little under the weather. We are in talks with the group from fbc dalton Georgia about doing a retreat together sometime. Happy birthday to Juli kirby! I hope u enjoyed your 30th bday :). All is quiet on the eastern front so I will try to rest now. Selfishly I ask that you pray for me. I haven't slept well the last three nights and its wearing on me. Grace and peace to you all. Tomorrow night we go out so ur kids may be in contact with u. Goodnight from d.c.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

8 comments:

  1. Hope you get the rest you need. Best of luck tomorrow. May God be with you in each step you take. Love Shonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for all of you. Did you say Joey Lead in worship? Oh I am so proud of you Joey. it sure sounds like you guys are really putting your foot prints in DC and sounds like you're all tired how are the sleeping conditions? I hope Joey calls me tonite when he has his phone. Love to all judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. just n case you didn't get my text brian tell joey i put $40 on the card for food and stuff. thanks judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying that God will multiply the minutes of rest you got and bless you abundantly. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying strength for today and good rest for tonight. May the spirit of Christ be in you all so that even when you are tired you will love one another all the same. Joy and Peace, Ed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for good rest and peace for you. Continue to do good work. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hulk miss Hulk,
    Every day I sulk.
    Without Hulk life is grim
    And no one else will swim :(
    Hulk-Dad always harp on cash
    Make Hulk want to SMASH!
    Hulk need buffer to come back,
    Of Hulk I suffer lack.
    Hulk have fun on mission crew,
    Do not trouble boil or brew.
    Hulk be good,
    And I'll take Hulk to Dollywood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, guess what i discovered in Kelsey's room?.........a bed
    Har....De.....Har..De...Har Har Har. Please stress each syllable as written please.

    Guess what I am going to buy stock in?......American Eagle, it seems I already own 60% of their national merchandise
    Har....De.....Har..De...Har Har Har

    Guess what time the dogs get found since you are gone?.....On Time
    Har....De.....Har..De...Har Har Har

    Popdaddy

    ReplyDelete