Sunday, June 21, 2009

In Safe for the night

Howdy folks. Thanks to everyone for such a great service this morning and for everyone who wished us well as we left. We have arrived at the Hotel Carlisle for the evening in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. The ride was fairly uneventful. Our big bus had a slight air conditioner problem in that it was condensing all over our luggage but we solved that problem by taking the caps off of the drain lines. The van has been running warm and the crew in it has been rolling with the windows down so they have been a little warmer than those of us in the bus. We plan to leave out of the hotel between 7:30 and 8:00 in the morning. We got one extra room for the night so that Karen and Fil wouldn't have to celebrate their anniversary in different rooms. Those in the bus were graced by Courtney and Jessica singing and then dancing up and down the aisle. I will do my best to post as soon as we get to the church in Ottawa. Everyone is safe and seemingly happy. Peace from Pa.

3 comments:

  1. Hey guys,
    Sorry I cried so much yesterday. Your on my mind and in my prayers. Keep my Chad in line.
    I know you will have a great time. Show your love for Jesus. Ball Camp is proud to have you guys.
    Love,
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! Hope everything is good and everybody is well. Girls HUG Chad for me. Tell him I love him and love you guys, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, It must have been a hard day yesterday. Brian did't write on the blog. Hope everything is going well. I know service will go well tonight. Thinking about you guys all the time.
    Church must have been empty tonight, I went buy and nobody was there at 8:00. Miss you guys and Chad too.
    Love Phyllis

    ReplyDelete